Senior Transportation Services in Florida
The Special Needs Transportation assisted ride service (TNC) picks you up from inside any location and transports you safely and securely all the way into your final destination. Only Special Needs drivers are bonded, trained, and insured to help you each step of the way.
- Accompaniment offered for all outings if desired.
- Personalized door-through-door assisted ride service.
- Our drivers are licensed, bonded, and trained during your entire time with us, including all activities outside of the car.
Safe and Reliable Medical Pickups
The Special Needs Transportation Medical Pickup service provides a safer and more reliable way to travel to your destination. Special Needs Transportation drivers are uniquely trained to help get you all the way from your pickup location all the way home – or to any destination – securely.
Special Needs provides one way, round-trip, or multi-stop assisted rides. Our transportation is provided by our Driver Companions in comfortable clean vehicles. Special Needs Transportation clients to use our tailored services for all sorts of reasons and occasions:
- Take the grandkids out on a fun outing
- Going grocery shopping
- Going to the doctor
- Visiting friends and family
- Going out on a date!
- Going to the museum, theatre and other cultural centers
- Getting out to do volunteer work and be civically engaged
On-Time Senior Transportation Services*
The Special Needs Transportation On-Time Guarantee states that we will arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time or the ride is half-price.
*Notice: 24-hour advance notice is requested.
Accompaniment: Accompaniment is an additional service whereby our Driver Companions accompany the client during an appointment or activity. All rides include basic door through door assisted ride assistance.
- Prices: Ride prices are quoted in advance based on distance traveled, time of day, and accompaniment preference.
- Payment: Once completed, trips are automatically billed to a credit card on file or deducted from a pre-paid balance. We work with organizations that need to set up accounts with us to provide service.
- Riders*: Transportation is provided on an individual basis. However, clients are welcome to travel with one caregiver, spouse, family member, or friend free of charge, providing that both passengers start and end at the same address.